This is my blog to document my travels over the next five months while I work on the Norwegian Cruise ship, the Pearl. We will be cruising Alaska, British Columbia and Seattle. The previous entries told of my trip three years ago around the Ionian and Aegean Seas, visiting Italy, Greece, and Turkey along the way! Stay tuned for lots of stories and pictures of my adventure!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 14 – May 13, 2010 – Rest, repairs and World Beat

Not too much to report today… slept in after a few exhausting days of activities and back to work today with lots of repairs to get done, one load of undergarment laundry for the show tonight, tech rehearsal and two great shows. We were in Iraklion, Crete in Greece today for a few hours this morning, but I needed rest badly and it was a short trip anyway. I’m sure I’ll see it in a couple weeks! After the show tonight, I was so tired I couldn’t even make it to the White Hot Party that the dancers do each week. I made a pair of shorts for one of them to wear for it today, which was actually a lot of fun. I haven’t had a chance to actually construct a garment since I left LA, so it was a nice treat! Off to bed early tonight for a huge laundry day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment