This is my blog to document my travels over the next five months while I work on the Norwegian Cruise ship, the Pearl. We will be cruising Alaska, British Columbia and Seattle. The previous entries told of my trip three years ago around the Ionian and Aegean Seas, visiting Italy, Greece, and Turkey along the way! Stay tuned for lots of stories and pictures of my adventure!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 52 – June 20, 2010 – Split, Croatia Internet café, “Single Ladies”

I started today bright and early, with Darrius, Eric, and Stacy in hand, on our way ashore for internetting and a brief stop at the Croatian Zara. I was thrilled to see Zara’s David Bowie t-shirt collection and almost got one, but they looked too long, so I didn’t. We then hit it to the café, which is a café-slash-used bookstore and if you buy books, you get free internet. Soooo of course I checked out the shelves and found a couple treasures…. An Oscar Wilde tale and a novel called “A House in Corfu” about an English family who buys a house in Corfu, Greece and moves there. I thought it would be a great thing to accompany me on my travels through Italy and France in the next week. After getting my Americano, I got online and got some work done, shows booked for when I return home and uploaded some blogs. :)

After boarding the ship, I had an appointment with Eric to help me choreograph Liza’s version of “Single Ladies” from “Sex and the City 2” for when I return to shows on land and it went brilliantly! I cannot WAIT to debut this! After a long day, I finished up with some dinner with Eric and Pieter and watched “Clash of the Titans” with them…which surprisingly was confusing considering my new knowledge of Greek mythology. Hollywood, I guess…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive